Número total de visualizações de páginas

sexta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2009

Electricista atingido por 11.000 volts salvo por...relogio!


An electrician has revealed that his wristwatch might have saved his life after he was hit with 11,000 volts while working.

Steve Edwards, 51, spent five days in intensive care being treated for burns to his face, chest, neck and arms after the horrific incident.

The father-of-four, from Bristol, puts his early recovery after the shock on September 18 down to the skill of nurses - and his metal watch.

The cable jointer, from Bedminster Down, was connecting a high-voltage switch, thinking the power was off, when the charge went through his body.

Mr Edwards said: 'I should have died from an 11,000-volt explosion - I think it was my watch that took the electricity down to earth rather than my body.

'After I was burnt, I was fully aware of what was going on - I can remember coming away and trying to put myself out and then my colleagues threw me on the floor.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1230440/Electrician-hit-11-000-volt-blast-saved-WATCH.html#ixzz0Y5zaZLSZ

3 comentários:

  1. bem acho que vou começar a usar relógio, não vá o diabo tecê-las... mas em todo caso, uma história surpreendente sem dúvida!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A grande questão é saber o que realmente aconteceu, porque este tipo acha que foi o relogio, mas não ta provado... sem duvida, paranormal...

    ResponderEliminar